Friday, February 20, 2009

Blood and Gore

I just got done watching Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Flint Street. Very sadistic musical with (I am told) fantastic singing. And Johnny Depp outdid himself again - he performed wonderfully. (Spoilers ahead) Despite the extra gloomy atmosphere and the super red fake blood, the movie was very unbelievable. However, it does leave me wondering if I have ever eaten human meat unknowingly and here's hoping that I have not (really hoping). That was the worst part of the movie (that or the part with the crazy people that reminded me of zombies). My vote: will not watch again, unless I am in the mood or feel the need to throw up. In the mood for a gory movie, chose Death Race. That one was enjoyable and had both Jason Stathom and Tyrese Gibson.

No comments: